|1. Your colleagues no longer ask how your
Instead they ask how your cats are doing.
2. People at work have stopped offering
you their lint brushes.
3. When you get your latest roll of film
4. You have more cats than the local pet
store and there are several
5. Your personal motto is: "You can never have enough cats."
6. You buy more than 60 pounds of cat litter a month.
7. You'd rather watch hours of boring infomercials
8. You choose your friends based on how well your cats like them.
9. The only time you leave your apartment
is to feed
10. You introduce your cats by name to the pizza delivery guy.